Who needs a getaway? We just received a really kind offer from the folks at The Garden (a restored 18th century villa in the Hudson Valley). The first Yogoer reader to register for their yoga / meditation / nutrition retreat next weekend gets a free spot! I’m holding myself back. It’s all yours…
Thawing Into Spring
March 12–14, 2010
With Yuval Boim, Sarah Barab, and Dages Keates
At The Garden, near Beacon, NY
It may not look like it, but spring is almost here! Join us for a getaway weekend retreat designed to unfreeze, enliven and nourish you for the upcoming seasonal change. Spring is a time of reawakening; the snow melts, scarves are discarded, and our focus shifts from the internal world to the bounty around us. It’s a perfect time to use our practice to melt and dislodge what’s stuck, let go of what we don’t need and make room for imminent sprouting!
- Four yoga practices with Yuval (two vigorous and two restorative)
- Daily meditation with Sarah
- Delicious organic vegetarian meals prepared with love by Dages
- A hands-on cooking class using ingredients that balance health, delight, and convenience!
- Free time to enjoy the land, as well as nearby attractions like the charming town of Beacon and Dia
- A very special opportunity to have half-priced astrology sessions with Sarah (a steal!)
The Garden is a restored 18th century Villa nestled into the lush Hudson Valley, only an hour and a half from New York City. Through intelligent yoga design, delicious whole food preparations and the peaceful landscape, each guest at The Garden develops a stronger awareness of the body and mind. Centered and ignited, we are able to radiate the fullness of our expression outward, effecting positive change in our environment, our community, our family, ourselves.
The Garden is easily accessible from Grand Central Station by taking Metro North to Beacon where you will be picked up by one of our staff members. You can always drive, or carpool with someone who is driving.
Accommodations include two people per room. Most rooms have a double bed as well as a single bed. Beds are assigned on a first come basis.
Visit http://www.growinthegarden.com/#/registration/4535110800 to register!