Two more job openings today… one for teachers:
Joschi Yoga & Pilates Studio in Chelsea is seeking to add to their team and is looking for:
- an experienced and energetic Pilates Mat Instructor (knowledge of the use of props such as magic circle, thera band, foam roller and stability ball is a must)
- a strong flowing Vinyasa Yoga Teacher
Please have experience of at least two years! Audition requirements include current certification, insurance, and CPR training.
To receive an invitation to our next audition, please send your RESUME, AVAILABILITY and desired pay rate to email@example.com. Be sure to read the ad completely and fulfill ALL requirements before sending in your resume!
And one for students:
Pure is now looking for Front Desk Associates to join the Pure team at its state-of-the-art location on 3rd Avenue at 84th Street! This is a perfect position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests;
- Professionally greet members and guests;
- Scan membership ID’s;
- Answer phones;
- Update members’ accounts;
- Maintain an orderly lobby area
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly;
- Interested in health, fitness, and/or sports.
As a member of the Pure Team, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation;
- 401K plan;
- Complimentary pure club membership;
- Discounts on services, products, and much more.
Please send your resume in word format along with a cover letter in your email body to Sony.Mathew@pureyoga.com with the subject title “Front Desk Associate.” While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. For more information on Pure, visit Pureyoga.com
Glad to hear of some opportunities out there!